I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Day Twenty

Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name.


I was doing laundry at the Nursing Home one night. When I went to take the load out of the washer, I noticed that a maxi pad has been washed along with the clothes. All I could do was shake my head and think, This is my life! Then I kept on loading the dryer (minus the pad of course).
 
The next day at my other job, I mentionned the story to a coworker and she got a kick out of my reaction. Since i'm the kind of person who likes making people laugh, I figured why not start a blog with that name and tag line. And here we are! Over a year later and guess what? This is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views