I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day Eleven

Day 11 – What’s in your makeup bag?


This is going to be fun! So, my makeup bag is this little turquoise-y green thing from The Body Shop. It's a few years old and I couldn't find any similar products on Google Images.  Anyways, inside it you will find:
 
Revlon Colorstay Makeup for Normal/Dry Skin SPF 15 in Ivory  
Ecotools Bamboo Blush Brush  
L'Oreal True Match Powder in Alabaster  
The Body Shop Tinted Glow Enhancer in 01  
The Body Shop Skin Primer Moisturise It  
Bonne Bell Eye DeFiner in Soft Black  
Maybelline Unstoppable Mascara in Brownish Black  
Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner in Onyx  
CoverGirl Trublend Mineral Blush in Pure Romance  
Bonne Bell eye Style Shadow Box in Cafe Classic  
Revlon Colorstay 12 Hour Eye Shadow Quad in Blushed Wines  
 
And this is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views