I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day Seven

Day 7 – Your dream wedding

Since I'm getting married this October, I am doing my very best to plan my dream wedding. Autumn, outside, white lights, marrying the love of my life have all been on my wedding dream list since I was a little girl. Aside from the outside part (weather in October is too unpredictable) I'm getting everything that I've ever wanted. Here are some of my inspiration shots:










Sorry about the lack of links. I saved these photos as inspiration for myself and never expected to be sharing them. If you know where they came from, let me know and i'll add the links. On another note, look at me blogging for (at least) seven straight days! Magical :) This is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views