I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day One

Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.


My day:

I worked an awake O/N today so I was at work until 7am. Between midnight and 7am I watched SNL, "Click", One Tree Hill, and random shows on HGTV. I baked Blondies (brownies with no cocoa) and shovelled up heavy, gross snow in freezing rain. I bathed two residents and did the general O/N chores.

At 7am, I walked home and crawled into bed with Turkey Butt who was fast asleep. I slept until 1:30pm when he woke me up for some hangout time before he went to work (til 2am blah). Since then I've been catching up on some blogs.

Uber boring day, I know! I may just have to crawl back into bed and nap :) This is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views