I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day Four

Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend

This one's a little tough. My Turkey Butt is my best friend, as is my sister, my father and of course my bestest. So, bear with me as I show a photos of my best friends!

My Diddy at the cottage
My baby sister Aych as a wee kidlet.
My Turkey Butt in costume at a Murder Mystery Night
My bestest Aye at our Haunted Housewarming Party (Theme: Zombie Prom)
And for fun, I give you my favorite photos of me with my bestests:

Cheating a little... This is me with Diddy and me with Aych :)
Aych and I - I pissed her off somehow :)
From the beginning :) At the Discovery Centre during his birthday week!

Classic Elle & Aye - shovin' our faces full of food!
God I love my Best Friends :) This is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views