I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Day Sixteen

Day 16 – Your celebrity crush

If you need to ask whom my favorite celebrity crush is, I'm afraid you just haven't been paying close enough attention to this blog. Let's just say that when I saw the preview for his new movie, I immediately went to Amazon and pre-ordered it (it's not out til March 1st). When I saw him being spoofed on SNL I thought it was the most amazing thing, a combination of my celeb crush and my TV show crush. When I was flipping through the channels late one night, I stayed up to watch him on Jimmy Kimmel Live even though I was exhausted (it was SO worth it). Still nothing? Well, he's hosting the "mother f**cking Oscars"!!!!!

 Here, let me refresh your memory:










Obviously, my celebrity crush is the wonderful, James Franco! This is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views