I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day Eighteen

Day 18 – Something you crave a lot

I had to think about this one for awhile. I even asked Turkey Butt what he thought. We sat here and couldn't think of anything. Then I remembered what a feind I was for chocolate last night and how I had to beg him to hide the package before I ate them all. So I think the answer is pretty obviously chocolate. Though this is what I was devouring last night:

Did you know there's not even any coffee in Coffee Crisp? Guess I can't blame them for not being able to sleep last night. They were good while they lasted though - and they certainly didn't last long as Turkey Butt failed to hide them well..... This is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views