I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Day Nine

Day 9 – A photo of the item you last purchased

This was almost embarassing. I thought for a moment that the last thing I purchased was an at home pregnancy test but then I remembered my last stop before home where I purchased (well rented, but money was totally exchanged so i'm counting it):

Now you might be wondering why in the world I'd be embarassed to put a photo of a HPT on my blog, and the answer is I don't know. Comparing one to a fruit roll up - not embarassing. But the thought of putting a photo of one on here had me briefly embarassed. Odd. Anyways, don't go reading this and get all excited about potential buns in the oven. I'm weeks away from the tests actually being useful or informative. I just sometimes get the desire to pee on a stick. Seriously. And sometimes I even think that it might be positive even though i'm taking it 15 days before your expected period or what have you. I'm silly like that. This is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views