I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day Three

Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.


Since Turkey Butt and I didn't have a first date until weeks after we'd become a couple, I will not be gathering any insight from our first date.
 
In general though, I think it's important to do something fun on a first date, but allow time to get to know each other. A particularly fun first date that I had in the past involved dinner and then warm drinks and bubble wands at a gazebo by the water. We spent over an hour at the restaurant getting to know each other and then had so much fun warming up on a cold day with warm drinks and laughter caused by excessive bubble blowing. It was a pretty great time and although things eventually fizzled with this guy, it still stands out as my favorite first date!
 
This is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views