I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Day Thirteen

Day 13 – Your favorite musician and why?

This one is going to be so tough. When it comes to music, how do you really choose one person over all the rest? To make it even trickier, we're talking a musician and not a band. But the following are some options that have come to mind right now:










I guess that's all that I can come up with off the top of my head. Missing would be CCR (as a whole), The Band, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Kings of Leon, Mumford & Sons, The Tragically Hip, Two Hours Traffic... Gosh. So hard to stop! Just for fun....







 
If you can magically come across Lockup by Two Hours Traffic - listen to it! Great song!
 
Anyways, this is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views