I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Monday, March 1, 2010

A Week in the Life of Me.

MONDAY- DAY OFF! WOO! Skipped sleep after my overnight because I had to return my Diddy's Jeep. Spent some time with the grandparentals - knitting, sewing, watching the Olympics. Dropped off the Jeep, then went to a local restaurant with a group of friends. Nachos! Yum!

TUESDAY- Finally got to see the boyfriend, thanks to a much needed Skype date! Two hours later and I missed him more than ever. Then, worked an evening shift at the Nursing Home (4:30pm til 11:30pm).

WEDNESDAY- DAY OFF! WOO! Did a little knitting. Read a few more pages of James Frey's new book, Bright Shiny Morning. Watched the local University hockey team's first playoff game with my best friend.

THURSDAY- Cleaned the apartment for a house viewing. My sister came over and brought me potato scallop for supper (YUM!). We drove to our Diddy's house for our weekly Rummoli game. Back to town in time to work an overnight (11:30pm til 8:30am) at the Nursing Home.

FRIDAY- Slept til 2pm. Worked at the Group Home from 3pm til 11pm. Took a cab to the Nursing Home and worked an overnight.

SATURDAY- Slept from about 9:30am til 11:30am. Went to the 2nd birthday party of my friend's little guy from 1pm til 2pm. Worked at the Group Home from 3pm til 11pm. Took a cab (again) to the Nursing Home and worked another overnight.

YESTERDAY- Slept til 4pm. Went to a local bar/restaurant to watch Canada win GOLD!!! Played cards and ranted about boys with my best friend. Worked an overnight at the Nursing Home.

... this is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views