I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Retail Therapy.

Some of my recent purchases:


Finally found a frame for this print from Ambera Wellmann (http://www.etsy.com/shop/Ambera). I love, love, love it!!


Words cannot describe how much I love this chest. I literally did my Lotto 6 49 Happy Dance when I set it up in my living room. It's almost like it belongs there. Best part? It was on sale because the paint was chipping. Ummm, pretty sure that's what I love about it!


Gorgeous pots for my future plants? Check! Bright, primary colors? Check! $2 a piece? Check!!! I LOVE the Dollar Store.


And last but not least, my beautiful Dollar Store bird feeder. It's almost too cute to put outside!

This is my (beautiful) life!

1 comment:

  1. LOVELY!!
    Great frame-couldn't have chosen better myself! :)
    Thanks for the post, this is wonderful, and I'm so glad you like the print!
    Cheers,
    Ambera

    ReplyDelete

Views