I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Oh Canada.



Two very important things to know about me are that I'm a very proud Canadian and that I am a HUGE hockey fan! The Canada vs USA gold medal olympic game is a huge deal for so many Canadians! After losing to them in the round robin play and after our World Junior Team just lost to the Americans at Christmas time, we're desperate for a win. And it will happen!

As we speak, I am attempting to watch a live feed from the game on my lap top. Needless to say, my internet is soooo slow. The best I can manage is skipping video and sound, or great video with no sound. Though I have no control over which I will get to experience at any certain time. Might have to suck it up and crowd into a local bar to catch the game. It's a great atmosphere if we're winning but if the end result isn't what we're all hoping for, there will be a sweeping depression in the bar. Sigh, the pro's and con's of public sports viewing.

Anyways, GO CANADA GO!!!!!! THIS is my LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views