I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

In Review.



I just finished reading, The Deserter's Tale: The Story of an Ordinary Soldier Who Walked Away from the War in Iraq by Joshua Key. All I can say is AMAZING READ! Okay, that's not all I can say, but that's certainly the first thing that comes to mind. This biography was so well written and easy to follow along (unlike many non-fiction accounts of war). The entire time I was reading it I could hardly put it down and I found myself absolutely appalled by the things done and witnessed by the author.I've never been a supporter of President Bush or the war in Iraq or war in general but I always felt that it was important to support the men and women who were there fighting for our "freedom" despite my beliefs. Now after reading this book, I can only hope that humanity hasn't sunk this low and that serious changes will be made because honestly, how do I support that?

As always, this is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views