I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Oscar the Grouch.

I've been inspired to waste less. Perhaps it's due to the fact that I consistently forget garbage day and feed my shed more (and more) garbage bags every other week. Perhaps it's due to the fact that 85% of my garbage is Tim Horton's waste. Perhaps it's due to the amazing work on the part of LALA dex press (http://laladexpress.blogspot.com) who hasn't accumulated enough trash in over three months to need to take out a single bag on garbage day. Who knows the reasons. They're not important. What is important? The fact that I am going to go out of my way to limit the amount of garbage I create. I will REDUCE, REUSE, and RECYCLE like it's my job. And if that's not enough, I will piss everyone off even more by declining every bag, piece of tissue paper, or excessive wrapper that unsuspecting cashiers attempt to pass off on me. Phew, run on sentence. Anyways, this. is. my. life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views