I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Fighting.

For the second time this week, I've unwillingly been included in the private lives of my neighbour and her boyfriend. How you might ask? Well, the apartment walls are very thin and they insist on SCREAMING at each other at the top of their lungs. Now I can't say that my relationship with Jay was always wonderful, we certainly had our disagreements, but we NEVER yelled at each other. Even if we were frustrated with each other, and I'll admit, at least once I hung up on him, we never yelled and we never went to bed angry. I broke up with him and his response was, You're amazing and if you change your mind I'll be here for you. After hearing the arguments from next door, I am so happy that Jay and I never fought! It may not be perfect, but this is my life.

P.S. A bit of advice to my neighbour: I'm all for not going to bed angry but if it's not working it's not working! Take a break and come back to it when you're calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views