I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

They Say It's Your Birthday.

Happy Birthday Aych

It's hard to believe that my little sister is 22! That really makes me feel old. Luckily I finished her scarf in time for the big day:



I even managed to beautify her store bought cake:



This was her cake choice, by the way! I would've loved to have baked her one had she wanted it. I must admit these are delicious. White pound cake with buttercream icing. Mmm. I did have to take off the ugly icing flower and replace it with a cracked Cadbury Creme Egg!!! And the Dollar Store candles always look great - til you light them. I see lots of cake in my future. I wonder how I'll follow my Mindful Eating Challenge when a plate of this is in front of me? Sigh, this is my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views