I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sleep Schedules.

Getting Little Miss Elle on a sleep schedule is an up and down battle. Already. Even though I'm only two days into it. This daughter of mine, on a good day, goes to bed around 11pm , gets up twice during the night (usually 3:30 and 6:15), and is up for good at 7:30am. On a bad day you ask? Well, on a bad day she goes to bed closer to 3am, is up four or five times during the night, and is still up for good at 7:30am.

As for the up's and down's of sleep training:

Thurs Night: To bed at 7:30pm. Up 4 or 5 times during the night.

Friday: Up at 6:15am. Tucked into bed with me and slept til 8:20am. Napped for an hour in the morning, two hours in the afternoon, and another hour in the early evening.

Friday Night: To bed at 8pm. Up 10 to 15 times during the night.

Saturday: Up for the day around 7am. Didn't nap for more than 10-15 minutes at a time all day.

Saturday Night: To bed at 7:15pm. Up only twice during the night.

Sunday: Up for the day at 7:30am. So far she has had one 45 minute nap.

As you can see, it's a work in progress. I'm still trying to get a feel from her when she naturally feels tired during the day so that I can plan her nap times for then. Once I get this worked out, I will have to work on getting her to fall asleep on her own (a.k.a. without a bottle in her mouth). One step at a time though. This is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views