I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Imperfect House Tour - Main Floor


To the left of the front door - Stairway down to the basement.

View of dining room from front door.
To the right of the front door - Coat/boot area and kitchen.
View into kitchen from entryway.
Kitchen.
Countertop stove and spice shelf.
Wall oven, dishwasher, and fridge.
View into the bathroom from the kitchen.
Guest bathroom.
Stained toilet bowl and built-in claw foot tub.
View of living room area from kitchen.
Dining room.
Right side of dining room - many pictures to still hang somewhere.
Left side of dining room - gallery wall and baby swing.
Left half of gallery wall - wedding photos, vintage baseball posters, valentine's day printable.
Right half of gallery wall - more wedding photos and another valentine printable found on Pinterest.
View of living room from back of the dining room - loveseat, basket of blankets, built-in tv stand.
Treadmill hidden behind the screen.
View of living room from the stairs - various cloth diapers hanging to dry, Otis Redding (bear) on the couch, office space in corner.
Adora sleeping in front of the woodstove.
Stairs to the second floor.
View up the stairs.
I'm kinda going with the imperfect theme that I began yesterday. You see, I've been meaning to upload photos of our new house but it is just never clean. So here is my imperfect dream house in all its glory. Laundry hanging to dry, bottles needing to be washed, dirty clothes on the floor - it's all here for you to see. I'm not ashamed of it. I'm too busy living to keep an immaculate house. Let's be honest, I'm too busy singing Skin-a-ma-rinky-dinky-dink Skin-a-ma-rinky-doo to Little Miss Elle to bother with tidying. This is my life!

1 comment:

Views