I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Nursery Art

Lately I have been creating random things in my spare time. How do I find spare time you might ask? Well, I have a wonderfully supportive hubby who helps out with baby duty (when he's not at work) and I have mastered the art of accomplishing tasks with one hand. Anyway, back to afore mentionned nursery art. I created the following graphic print this evening using Picnik, a design found here, and a quote found at this site:


I think it will be absolutely perfect framed on the wall of Little Miss Elle's nursery! This is my life.

P.S. Tune in tomorrow (-ish) for photos of the foam mat that I turned into a miniature town for my 2 year old cousin's "D cars" (a.k.a. dinky cars).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views