I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Elodie's Birth Day


So, better late than never... I hope to keep track of Elodie at certain week and month milestones.

October 18th, 2011 at 10:55pm - I got to see my baby girl for the first time! The nurse brought her to Turkey Butt and then he showed her to me while the Dr's were stitching up my belly. He then passed her to me, and although it was a fleeting moment, it was wonderful just the same. Then Turkey Butt and the baby left and I was wheeled off to Recovery. While in Recovery, Turkey Butt brought Elodie to visit with me again but they were only there for a minute or two before I became nauseous and they had to leave so that I could vomit. Again. Those two short moments were all that I got to see of my babe on her birth day!

This is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views