I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...

Today while Little Miss Elle was sleeping, I did a Christmas photo shoot of the babe. I used various props (stockings, ornament balls, xmas decor) as well as various locations (laundry basket, rocking chair). I then used Picnik to turn the photo's into Christmas cards for my loved ones. So far I have 4 different cards created and I simply cannot choose which I like the best. *Insert consultation with Turkey Butt* Okay, we've both agreed on a favorite so I will show you the ones that didn't make the cut:







And just for fun, our (mine & my sister Aych's) holiday photo from last year:



and our Christmas card from last year:


from Gwen Marie Designs

This is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views