I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Baby Love

I am overwhelmed with love for my perfect little baby. The one who arch's her head back and puckers her lips in her sleep. The one who pecks her Daddy's nose like a little chick when she's hungry. The one who nuzzles her head into her Mama's neck and wiggles til she has her head near her Mama's heart. The one who "throws gang signs" when she gets startled in her sleep. The one who, at this exact moment, is sound asleep with her entire right arm hanging out through the bars of her crib. The one who stares intently at her Daddy like he's the most amazing, interesting and entertaining man she has ever seen (I happen to agree with her). The one who melts my heart, blurs my painful labour memories and makes me desperately yearn for another baby - already.

Daddy is so cool!

Kisses, kisses baby-o!

I love you Muffy! You have made us the happiest people in the world! This is my life <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views