I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Holiday Movie # 7

I've got to admit, this is a horrible made for TV movie about the holidays. Okay, that wasn't my confession. My real confession is: this is not the first time that I've seen this movie. But everything else that I said is completely accurate. You know it's a bad movie when you're shocked by how nice the movie poster (see above) looks. I was shocked! The poster looks better than the entire movie. Holiday cliche's, bad romances, awful acting, and the stereotypical lead with fake boobs, hair and a tan. Sigh.

Don't go out of your way to watch this, unless you're trying to watch as many holiday movies as possible over the month of December. That's my excuse and this, is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views