I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays!

My Christmas Eve has been absolutely amazing! I was surrounded by my family, we had some amazing food, and the gifts this year were above par! The only things I'm lacking are my Turkey Butt and my Dog Face. It's so quiet in the house with just Rocco and I, and opening gifts isn't the same without Turkey Butt to show them to. We'll have our own Christmas (on Boxing day) and create some traditions of our own to carry on when we have kidlets but I miss him now. He's sadly an hour away, visiting his family and I work in T-minus 8 hours for the entire Christmas Day. Sigh. This is most definitely the last time I let anything get in the way of spending the holidays with the love of my life! This is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views