I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Holiday Movie # 5

A Heartland Christmas. Now, I've got to be honest. I've never watched a single episode of Heartland. I've meant to. But it feels like one of those things (like Lost) that you need to catch from the beginning. But in my pursuit of holiday movies, I watched this one tonight while the residents were in bed. And it was totally cute. And I totally want the power to go out during my Christmas celebrations. And I totally want to live back in the "olden days" (not that this movie takes place in the past) just like I always pretended as a child. There's something about the seclusion of a horse ranch in the middle of the woods that peaks my interest. Sigh.

This is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views