I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Holiday Movie # 13

With parent's who are separated, this very easily could have been my Christmas this year. Instead, mainly due to an excessive work schedule, I will be celebrating on Boxing Day at my place. My family has been informed that they are all welcome to come visit us, but I will not be travelling on my one and only day off in the entire month of December. Turkey Butt will spend Xmas Eve and Day with his parents an hour away (they're still together) and I may spend a few hours with my Dad, Step Mom and Sister on Xmas Eve. Otherwise, one christmas. Our first :).

But back to the movie, not executed as well as it could have been considering the concept, but it's enjoyable none the less. This is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views