I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Labour Day.

When I was a kid, I thought the Labour part of this holiday referred to giving birth and not working for a living. The strangest part was that I didn't even know ANYONE who was born in September on/near this birthing holiday. Blew my mind. Of course, I was also the kid who thought chocolate milk (not steak) came from brown cows...

Alas, this Labour Day I don't know anyone giving birth AND I had to work an awake O/N. Double lame! At least I got off at 7am and caught up on my sleep a bit. Just waiting for Turkey Butt to get off work so we can go for a hike (will add photos later) and enjoy DONUT MONDAY!!!!!!

For those of you not in the know, Donut Monday is this amazing holiday created by me and Turkey Butt. We are obsessed with Tim Horton's donuts - Blueberry Bloom's and Powdered's and Boston Cream's, oh my! So obsessed in fact, that we had to limit our consumption to once a week (and no more than 3 each). Hence, DONUT MONDAY! I am BEYOND excited!

This is my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views