I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Becoming A Good Follower.

Anyone who knows me could tell you that I am NOT a follower! Even when around new people (something that seriously bothers a former shy girl like me), I always end up leading the way. Sometimes I try really hard not to. I will go into a Staff Meeting repeating the mantra, "I will just listen today! I will just listen today!" but I always end up leading the conversations. Or so it seems that way to me.

Today I'm referring to a different kind of following though. I'm an avid blog follower, always reading the latest posts from all my favorite blogger's. The trouble is, I have never gone back to the beginning to read all their blog posts. Since I am currently off til Tuesday afternoon (and Turkey Butt is not), today I think I will cuddle up with Adora and become more acquainted with one of my favorite blogger's. Now, who to choose?

This is my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views