I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hurricane Earl, Bring It On.

Us Nova Scotians have this pretty insane habit of downplaying all storm warnings. Especially of the tropical storm/hurricane variety. Sure we have the emergency nuts who buy out the non-perishable food aisles at the local grocery stores, but for the most part we all just sit back and wait for our "I told ya so" moment. Even after Juan (a category 2 hurricane) devastated and destroyed many areas of this province, we still don't get nervous. 120km/hour winds? Up to 70mm of rainfall? 26, 000 homes without power? Whatever Earl. I just got off a ten hour O/N so I'm going to sleep through you.

This is MY life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views