I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Exhausted.

I have worked ten shifts this week. Turkey Butt is taking a driver's training course this weekend (on top of working his usual shifts) so I haven't spent more than 15 minutes with him since Wednesday night. Wednesday also happens to be the last night that I slept in my own bed overnight. I am so completely exhausted! Here's some proof:

- Threw on a shirt to meet up with a friend I haven't seen in months. Got distracted before I got pants on and realized I haven't fed the fish all week.
- Fed the fish in my shirt and underwear.
- Glanced in a mirror on my way to put on pants and realized my shirt was on inside out.
- And backwards.
- Realized that I haven't watered the plants all week.
- Or showered for that matter.
- Ate a PB&J on questionable bread. It was that or Mini Wheats and I didn't feel like opening the fridge.
- Started a new book. Still haven't written a review for my last book. Or the one before that, which my blog says I'm currently reading (NOT!)
- Put down the book every chapter because it requires much more thought than Facebook creeping does.
- Picked it back up every half an hour when I realized I've been creeping the same people over and over again.
- Tried creeping the people on Turkey Butt's Facebook. Turns out that's an epic fail due to the fact that we grew up an hour apart and previous to our relationship, had no common friends.
- Walked into the office with the brilliant plan of organizing it while Turkey Butt is away.
- Walked back out after I had only one foot in.
-Went back to Facebook.

Wow, I'm going to stop myself there. This really could go on forever. I am THAT exhausted. But there are too many things that I need to do - making sleep next to impossible. I WISH only for this second that I didn't give up caffeine because we're TTC. I could use an Iced Capp from Tim Horton's right about now.

Oye, this is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views