I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Gimme a Juice Pack!

Don't know what it is, but there is definitely something very special about juice packs. I am addicted! This scene (see above) from 'The Back Up Plan' is something that I can completely relate to. Why wouldn't I want to vent my problems to someone while drinking a juice pack? Seriously. Not that my bestest's would understand. They still make fun of me for the time I pulled an empty juice pack out of my purse and started sucking on the straw, just because I had hoped there'd be more juice in it. I kid you not.
(me, in bed, loving on my juice pack, with my "freddy krueger" sweater on backwards - just because i can)

Oh yeah, this is my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views