I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Following: The Perfect Binge

http://perfectbinge.blogspot.com/

My first complete following was for the above blog. While bored today I read it from start to finish and came out with so much inspiration! I began to follow this blog due to the great music randomly showcased (like Mumford & Sons and Serena Ryder) but came out of this experience with:

- 6 books that I am going to request from the local library;
- 1 TV show that I am going to attempt to find and watch;
- 4 movies that I am going to try to rent or download; and
- 6 songs that I absolutely adore and will listen to often.

So thank you, Perfect Binge! Keep up the good work!

This is my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views