I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Monday, January 17, 2011

My Amazing Fiance

He loves me with all of his heart. He is an AMAZING Red Seal Chef at a fine dining restaurant. He has an undefeated amateur boxing record. He graduated from high school early, took Journalism from a very difficult to get into University, graduated from culinary school, and has his Business Certificate from a local Community College. The Canadian Armed Forces recruiters have ranked him a 5 out of 5. And now his article has been short-listed in a writing contest for a boxing website! This guy excels at absolutely everything he does... Well, except for Scrabble :) But I honestly couldn't be more proud of him! I love you Turkey Butt! This is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views