I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Impatience leads to recycling brilliance.

I have never been good about keeping things a secret from Turkey Butt. I'm really the worst when it comes to gifts. At Christmas I had to beg him to let me give him some gifts early! Then, when the day came I felt like he didn't have enough under the tree (since i'd made him open most of them) so I went out and bought him more. I just can't keep anything from him. Perhaps it's because I don't like surprises. Maybe it's because his eyes light up when I give him something he really wanted. He practically knocks me over trying to hug and kiss me and tell me he loves me. Then just like a kid, he has to go and try it out right then and there. Haha, it's wonderful!

So in true Elle-style, he's already received his Valentine's Day gifts... and it's only January. I found a great deal on a hardcover Muhammad Ali book from Cole's, bought him some yummy smelling body wash and gave him a heart shaped container of chocolates. While taking my vitamins this AM, I noticed the empty chocolate container on the kitchen table and came up with a brilliant idea.

I turned this (see above) empty plastic container into a place to sort my vitamins - one hole for one day's worth of vitamins. A Ultra Cran vitamin here, a prenatal vitamin there and every few spots, a Vitamin D3. I think the old ladies at the Nursing Home are rubbing off on me! This is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views