I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Wedding Planning!

Turkey Butt suggested yesterday that our day off together be used for wedding planning. Now, I don't know why he's sucking up, but clearly he must be. The usual reaction that I get from Turkey Butt when I mention the wedding for the one billionth time (okay, it's so not that bad) is a "Yes Dear" and then he forgets it ever happened. Perhaps he's just realizing that the Wedding of the Century (aka our wedding) is less than 11 months away. Yikes! Now I just have to figure out all of the little details that I need to be focusing my attention on. Suggestions?

Oh, and just for fun, a few more Etsy wedding loves:







This is my life!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that "Mr & Mrs" might have to go above our bed. I LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Views