I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Friday, November 26, 2010

The Little Man Has Arrived!


When I went to pick Rocco up from the Shelter yesterday, we found out the sad reason he was there to begin with. The shelter informed me that they suspect (based on his injuries) that he was tossed out of a car window. His face was so badly damaged that they thought they may have to euthanize him. Luckily they didn't! Instead, with a little TLC from the shelter and he foster home, he's a happy, curious and very social kitten.

Things to know about Rocco:

-he purrs ALL the time;
-his favorite past time so far is to run and pounce on things;
-he prefers drinking out of Adora's water dish over his own;
-his cuddle time maximum appears to be 45 seconds;
-he loves belly rubs!

...more to come! This is my life!

1 comment:

  1. Thrown out a car window?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!?!? Give him some kitty snuggles from me!

    ReplyDelete

Views