I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mmmmmm.

I would kill for some of Turkey Butt's amazing Fettucine Alfredo right about now. But since he's in the middle of a 15 hour shift (yup, the restaurant industry is super lame), I'm stuck with the frozen, pre-packaged kind. Oddly though, with a bottle of Tangerine/Lime Sparkling Water, a chick flick (Letters to Juliet) and Adora to cuddle with, it's shaping up to be a pretty fantastic meal!

I am soooo BEYOND excited to spend all day tomorrow with Turkey Butt, though! I love Mondays!! Monday's being the one day of the week that Turkey Butt gets off as the restaurant he works at is closed. Monday's being the one day I refuse to pick up a shift (except perhaps the occasional O/N) so that I have time to spend with my two loves! Tomorrow, if the rain can ease up a bit, will be filled with a romp through the forest, some Crispix Mix making, and some wedding planning in bed while watching movies! This is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views