I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

30 for 30 - Day Three and Four

So busy. Super busy. Beyond busy. Sleep? What is sleep?

Day Three - No photo because I am far too tired to a) upload photos, b) take my clothes off or c) lie my clothes on the floor so that I can photograph them. Anyways, 2 + 6 + 18 + 28.

Day Four - 3 (til I sat in toothpaste at work and then changed back into 2) + (...insert pause to look down at clothes to remember what exactly it is that i'm wearing today) 10 + 26.

Sigh.

Did I mention we're attempting to adopt a kitten? Word of advice time? Okay. Never. NEVER EVER go to the animal shelter to "just look" at the kittens when you're even remotely pondering the idea of getting one. Never. You see, this is what happens: You fall madly in love with the first orange kitten that you see. He rolls on his back just like your adorable dog does. He reaches through the cage bar's in an attempt to bring your attention back to him when you look in other cages. You take him out of the cage for a cuddle. He shares a similar birth day (not birthday but birth day - as in both the 31st of completely seperate months) as your afore mentionned adorable dog. You ask the vet all the right questions about finding the right cat to keep your adorable dog company while you're out for a few hours. Then you ignore their suggestions (let's be honest, you knew you would) and fill out an application for the cute little orange kitten. Even though his name is Reliant. Oh, and he's a he. What does one name a male cat anyway?

Sigh.

This is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views