I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Traditions.

When cold season was attacking our household last week, our wonderful (future) wedding photographer Emme brought us some homemade soup! We are so beyond lucky to have met this amazing woman - but that's beside the point. When returning her container, I had to employ a family tradition that I picked up from an Aunt. I sent the container back to her with a homemade treat from me in it. In this case it was another family (Christmas) tradition - Crispix Mix! Watching my Aunt do this, it always struck me as such a thoughtful way to return a kind gesture. Emme, I hope you enjoy it, we appreciate you beyond words! This is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views