I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

All I Want For Christmas...



Because I know you're too busy to check your mail, I mean really - who goes to the post office anymore, I thought I'd send you my Christmas Wish List via Blogspot. I'm sure that you privately follow me. Oh, and just to insure that I stay on your nice list, I'm making my shopping super easy for you - it's ALL online and it's all from Etsy. Can you say one stop shopping? All you have to do is add all the items to your cart, go to the check out, pay using your (always active, i'm sure) Paypal account and VOILA, you're done. You can even get it shipped to my house (and those Etsy elves always have such beautiful packaging). Dude, err, I mean Santa Dude, you just saved yourself a trip to the Annapolis Valley! Now you'll have more time for milk and cookies! And without further ado, my list:



rollandtumblepress, $20.73 CAD



CantonBoxCompany, $4.15 CAD



PegandAwl, $88.08 CAD

Thanks Santa, you're one of a kind! And while you're at it, why don't you get yourself a little something?! From me!

nikid, $4.15 CAD

This is my life:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views