I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Monday, November 15, 2010

It's that time of year...

... Holiday Photo Time!!!! Since the school days, my sister Aych and I had to give our school photos to certain friends and family. Once we were out of school, our Mom dragged us to Wal-mart for these horrible photo sessions in which we'd grimace, say we liked the first picture they took, then boot it out of the stools we awkwardly had to sit on. Last year, we decided to take matters into our own hands. The results pleased everyone.






Last year was a typical Fall foliage photo. This year we went back to the same place (different tree though) armed with bags full of ornaments, and created a Christmas feel to the same old photo! Tis the season... and this is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views