I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I'm so excited that the day is finally here! We've been planning our Haunted Housewarming for months now and although there are real leaves (and therefore real bugs) on my kitchen floor, I couldn't be happier with the outcome. Decorating has been a family affair. My sister, her boyfriend and my Mama carved pumpkins and helped Turkey Butt and I with all the decorating. We've got 11 jack o'lanterns that will find a home in the yard. This is my inspiration:

A yard full of pumpkins like in the film, Trick R Treat seems very creepy to me! Add to it the cemetary in my kitchen and the dead body in the hallway - it should be a great haunted house! Now I just have to get some sleep (I just got off an O/N) and then get dressed and made up in my zombie prom queen outfit. More photos to follow I'm sure!

This is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views