I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble

Looking forward to my first Thanksgiving as a semi-non-vegetarian in ten years!! I made the selfless decision to start eating meat again when Turkey Butt and I started trying to become pregnant and have yet to regret it. In fact, who knew turkey tasted so darn good? Seriously! Hot turkey sandwich's smothered in gravy are now a staple of my diet. Um num num! I'm so excited for turkey today AND especially turkey tomorrow.

Turkey Butt (haha, loving the cleverness of the nickname right now) is whipping up a HUGE turkey feast for my family tomorrow. And I do mean huge. Turkey Butt has dragged me into the walk-in refridgerator at the restaurant he works at just to see the 27lb. turkey he bought. He's so proud. SO proud. I am so hungry just thinking about it. Stuffing and gravy and mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce and turkey covered in rosemary butter. Oh my!

I might just gain 12lbs. this weekend, and I'm okay with that! This is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views