I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Friday, October 1, 2010

365 Days to Go...

 The venue has been decided on, songs have been chosen, rings have been ordered (well my rings have any way), and it is now official:

Turkey Butt will wed Elle on October 1st, 2011!

I got an email this morning telling me that there are only 365 days until my wedding so I had better get planning. Luckily they included a checklist of what I should be doing this month (how... convenient, eh?). Color palettes and venues and dresses, oh my!

Now if only my engagement ring would arrive, we could become officially engaged! Then I could send out the adorable Save The Date's that I made and really start planning this thing. Of course, with no idea whether or not there will be any babies in our immediate future, I think that buying the dress will be the last thing that I do.

This is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views