I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Re-decorate.

After the holidays are over (Halloween and Christmas), I think I might try to redecorate the apartment. Turkey Butt plans to take everything off the wall in his quest to turn our living room into a cemetary and I plan to hang Christmas decorations from every available space - so perhaps this is a good time to rethink the decor. We have too much stuff and not enough wall space. The visual clutter is distracting. Here are some rooms that I LOVE:

(I love the simplicity of the bare walls and the white lights)
(I wish our mirror/clock wall was more vintage like this)
(My dream pantry. Sigh. So beautiful!)

I have to move my older files from my laptop to this new lap top so I have more inspiration. Maybe I'll start digging through my old 'House and Home' magazines as well. Luckily I have til the New Year to devise a plan. This is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views