I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Wedding Readings


I previously shared with you my reading for the wedding, here. Now, I wanted to share with you the beautiful readings that my husband and maid of honour/sister did!

Turkey Butt's reading (he wrote it himself and could barely choke it out because of the tears):

Promises are easily kept when they are made with love.
So when I say that I promise to love you forever,
that is one that will be easy to keep because
I promise to love you forever.



Aych's reading (a poem she found that perfectly fit the occasion):

Her laugh was their first step down the aisle.
His hand would be her's to hold forever.
His forever was as simple as her smile.
He said she was what was missing.
She said instantly she knew.
She was a question to be answered.
And his answer was, 'I do!'

This is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views