I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Our perfect wedding!

Mama & Elle

Mama, Elle, Aych


Diddy & Aych - I cried watching this from the top of the stairs


Diddy, Elle - Giving me away


Diddy, Elle


Diddy, Elle, Turkey Butt, Bee


Nanny, Elle, Grampie


Missy Moo


Missy Moo, Aunt Aye, Cee


Papa-in-law, Elle, Turkey Butt, Mama-in-law


Papa-in-law, Mama-in-law, Elle, Turkey Butt


Turkey Butt with his proud parents


Missy Moo, Elle

These are some of the photos from my wedding to Turkey Butt that hadn't made it to Facebook! I'm saving these to give as gifts, though it's unlikely the people I am gifting them to will read my blog. Of course, the ones who would read my blog, yo know who you are, will be surprised by a photo gift that they haven't seen anywhere! This is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views