I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Funny Thing About Friendship

So, I have this friend... whom I've never met. Her name is Lisa and she lives on the opposite side of the continent from me - in a different country. Somehow, this doesn't stop me from considering her a friend of mine. One might even go so far as to say that I consider her a confidant. I guess that's the funny thing about the blog world. You pour open your heart and soul into your blog posts, and random strangers read them. But not only do they read them, they laugh with you, or cry with you, or offer you support. They can relate to struggles and triumphs in your life. Each time you post, you welcome them into your home for a cup of coffee and some girl talk. It's quite lovely really! I can only hope that someday I circumstances will put Lisa and I in the same place, at the same time and we can really sit down for a hot drink and some girl talk. Until then I am confident in the fact that she'll always be out there in blog land, waiting to offer a shoulder to cry on or to laugh along with me when I do something silly.

This is my life!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, this gave me a lump in my throat! THANK YOU! And you would be absolutely correct; my blog-shoulder is always available until the day we can finally give each other proper hugs! :-) ::HUGS::

    ReplyDelete

Views