I just put an old lady's maxi pad through the wash and all I can think is this is my life...

.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Move # 30. Yikes.

To say I've moved alot in my life is a bit of an understatement. In a couple weeks I will be moving for the 30th time in the 25 years of my life. And believe me, this will not be the last time. As Turkey Butt likes to joke, I've lived in every other house in my Nova Scotian hometown. I've lived in at least 4 other towns in Nova Scotia, 1 city in New Brunswick and 1 in British Columbia. I like to think of myself as a modern day gypsy. After so long in one place I get bored. This is why year lease's on apartments are the best thing! My new place is beautiful though, so it will be hard to move on from it. Especially since I'll be living with my bestest Ay and eventually Turkey Butt will join us. And the rent will be SO cheap! By this time next year I'll be able to afford New Zealand and a house with a porch swing and anything else that Turkey Butt and I may be planning :)

This is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views